Media

Beyonce Super Bowl Press Conference: Singer Belts National Anthem, Live To Counter Lip-Sync Critics
The Huffington Post | By

Beyonce spoke to the media at a Super Bowl press conference Thursday afternoon, just days before she'll take perhaps the nation's biggest stage during the game's halftime show. But she started the show her way: By singing the national anthem, live.
"Any questions?" she asked after completing the impressive performance.
"I am a perfectionist," she explained when asked about the inaugural performance, explaining that she chose to use "a backing track" due to a lack of sound check and the high stakes surrounding the event. "I'm very proud of my performance," she added.
She'll be ready come Sunday, though. "I will absolutely be singing live," she said of the Super Bowl performance. "I am well-rehearsed. This is what I was born to do."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/beyonce-super-bowl-national-anthem-live_n_2592871.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Comments

Popular Posts