Feminine Transitions

“When you encounter obstacles, don’t turn your back on them. Face them, confront them and your will see them dissolving in front of your eyes.”
― Roopleen

I remember when I was told "You shouldn't do it now", "The economy is too bad", "Ho...ld off on it", "You won't get the money you need"...and the list goes on. To all the times I've thought, yeah right, to the folks that said "you can accomplish ANYTHING once you stick to your goal." I now get it... I got it! I also understand that I would have NEVER understood this, unless I been through it.https://www.facebook.com/MessagesFromMother/likes#!/pages/Feminine-Transitions/274566029321211?hc_location=timeline
 
Photo: “When you encounter obstacles, don’t turn your back on them. Face them, confront them and your will see them dissolving in front of your eyes.” 
― Roopleen

I remember when I was told "You shouldn't do it now", "The economy is too bad", "Hold off on it", "You won't get the money you need"...and the list goes on. To all the times I've thought, yeah right, to the folks that said "you can accomplish ANYTHING once you stick to your goal."  I now get it... I got it!  I also understand that I would have NEVER understood this, unless I been through it.

Feminine Transitions is in production as I type. If you've already placed an order, it will be shipped in mid September. I had to make a few revisions which delayed the original shipment date. The good news...It's on the way!

Comments

Popular Posts