Reading Room

Photo: Book Marketing 101 w/Angel B. presents: "My Daughter's Journey with Sickle Cell Disease" by Kristin Walker

If you or someone you know is living with Sickle Cell Disease, I invite you to join us September 24, 2013 for the launch of this encouraging book; an amazing story of determination and courage by a woman and her family - who fought not to give up when logic said they should. Stay tuned for "My Daughter's Journey" - Tear jerking, heart wrenching and empowering. You will be inspired.
Book Marketing 101 w/Angel B. presents: "My Daughter's Journey with Sickle Cell Disease" by Kristin Walker

If you or someone you know is living with Sickle Cell Disease, I invite you to join us September 24, 2013 for the launch of this enc...ouraging book; an amazing story of determination and courage by a woman and her family - who fought not to give up when logic said they should. Stay tuned for "My Daughter's Journey" - Tear jerking, heart wrenching and empowering. You will be inspired.See More

— with Tishanna Fields.

Comments

Popular Posts