Third Eye Group



Greetings!

I am over the Moon excited! My new app, In "Do" Time goes live today and you are one of the first to learn about it since you're on my list.

This is the first of a few ideas that I've had to develop into an app. What I find so exciting is that this platform allows you to have access to increased productivity from the palm of your hand and it allows me to support you with real time info and connections.

In "Do" Time is an productivity app that supports you by holding you accountable throughout the week. You also get great tips and information through the blog and podcasts features as well as live social media interaction.This app lets you:
  • Receive special rewards
  • View upcoming events
  • Read and leave comments on the Time & Space blog
  • Get special notifications and much much more!!
The good news is that right now, this productivity app is f-r-e-e, but it won't be forever. If you know that you need support and a way to access accountability to get you through your to-dos and make sure they get done, head over to Google Play and download it now.

When you take 100 percent responsibility for holding yourself accountable, things shift and you move forward toward your goals
. I'm here to help you do that and In "Do" Time lets me do it while you're mobile.

To Your Productivity,

The Time Wielder
Third Eye Group
Time & Space Blog
Facebook Fan Page
Twitter

LinkedIn Business Page

Comments

Popular Posts