Words of Encouragement

Monday - Women of Strength Transformation. This is the day for awakening the soul and sharing inspirational quotes, poems & words of encouragement.

- ACCEPT...."To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections....Sander Bierig........Value yourself today both for your perfections and especially for your imperfections........

- COMPASSIONATE......" If you cannot be compassionate to yourself , you will not be able to be compassionate to others........Today be aware not to judge yourself when you act "less than perfect" begin to love yourself just as you are and that feels so nice.
- Cilea Davis -







Prayer for Courage................
Prayer for Courage: "Thank you, Lord, for filling me with courage. I can take comfort knowing that You are my Helper and that I do not need to be afraid. Your Word has power to set me free from the fear of failure, rejection, loneliness, trusting others, being wrong, making a mistake, not being good enough or any other lie that the enemy tries to torment me with. I want to please You every day, and I pray that whatever I need to confront, that I will find the courage and the strength in You to do so. Lord, I trust You and know that You are greater than any fear I have. I want to live the god-ordained life that You have for me. In Jesus' name, Amen."
- Joyce Meyer -
 
- It’s easy to go through life worried about the future. But instead of complaining about the difficulty, instead of being upset because your plans didn’t work out, you need to remember this simple phrase: “All is well.” God’s still on the throne.
- Joel Osteen -
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts