Women Helping Women

My campaign received $10,000 from an anonymous contributor
View this email in your browser

I'm Almost There!

Thanks to an anonymous $10,000 contributor

I haven't sent out any UPDATES in a while. To be honest, I had given up on my Kickstarter campaign. Not permanently, only temporarily as I went back to the drawing board. I figured I would start a new campaign sometime during the summer when I would have more time to dedicate to the actual planning of it.
To my surprise, I received a notice that an anonymous contributor donated $10,000 towards my campaign. I have no clue who she/he is but I felt a sense of hope. I thought...I can make it! I'm almost there!  To be exact, I am only $4,007 and 58 hours away from having a successful campaign. Remember, my campaign isn't successful unless I raise my ENTIRE goal amount of $15,000 (not a penny less).

Let me break it down even further, if 40 people contribute $100, or 80 people contribute $50, or 114 people contribute $35 (with or without a perk) I will reach my goal. Therefore I am reaching out for your HELP in getting the word out. Please reach out to your social media platforms, email, personal contacts and share your thoughts about my Kickstarter campaign along with the link.

For your convenience, I've included the wording for you to share in your post (see at the bottom of my Kickstater page)https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/918246738/i-am-more-than-my-hair-bald-and-beautiful-me

Thanks in advance for your support and for the contributions from everyone who funded "I Am More Than My Hair" thus far.

Peace & blessings,

Alyscia 
Share
Tweet
Share
+1
Forward
Copyright © 2015 A&C Books, LLC, All rights reserved.


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimphttp://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=efded9cd9bcee4e0cfd6a49aa&id=d2698846b7

Comments

Popular Posts