A Woman's Journey

A Woman's Journey

spref=fbhttp://awjourney7.blogspot.com/2016/05/a-womens-journeyone-of-many.html?spref=fb
There are some day's I just can't move or get sooooooooooo dumb. The loss of mt child leaves me this way . I talk to God and He shows me which way to start my day in motion. We are part of the history of the world and the history of God's people . When we think of our life as insignificant ---a blip on the eternity screen ---you're forgetting how vital your role is. Each life lived under God's grace is a testimony. Each woman's journey as a person of prayer and purpose is monumentat. God see you. Your heart .your faults .your gifts. your truth. You' are a part of creation in motion . Those who come before and those who come after will never offer God or the world the gift of you. Give it and live it......Thank you Lord for all me children I love each of you same no more or no less..............
By: 
Cilea Davis

Comments

Popular Posts