2020 Has Been a Year

 



Stella Michelle Aubert is in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

2020 has been a year ๐Ÿ”ฎCLEAR vision for my life as a ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍⚕️ Doctor & with my 2nd stream of income.

This time last year, I was working in a “traditional” chiropractic medical office stressed to the max. I loved treating my clients/patients, but 90% of them didn’t care if they got better.

I was so frustrated because this was NOT  how I wanted to practice my Doctor of Chiropractic Degree that I spent over 200K on for 3.5 years + continuing education.

I prayed to God to for clarity & wisdom on what to do. He answered me LOUD & CLEAR.

At the beginning of this year, the clinic did cutbacks & I was the last Doctor hired on, so I was laid off.

9 months later:

๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍⚕️ I created my own online Doctor of Chiropractic business helping women achieve true inner health: MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY, & SPIRITUALLY.

๐Ÿ’œ Launching my 2nd round of my 5 Week Mastermind: Stress to Zen & Purpose starting October 11th. (still enrolling, send me a message for more info)๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ’ต Building a residual 2nd stream of income with the Mental Wellness company I partnered with (now being recognized as a Leader).

When you are living out your purpose God has in store for you….Life flows beautifully! 

1 thing I guide my clients on & something I live every, single, day: Don’t live in FEAR, live in ๐ŸŒŸFAITH & BELIEF that everything is working out for you.

~ Dr. Stella Aubert ๐Ÿ’œ

Comments

Popular Posts